Monday, November 30, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Winter Solstice

Winter Solstice - 'A crisp clean refreshing blend of sweet peppermint infused with hints of sweet vanilla bean.'
 
 The description of this is a bit deceiving, because I got way more of the vanilla bean than mint.  If you didn't know the mint was in there, you might never even notice it.  I still really loved this, but if you're going into this thinking you'll have lovely mint scent . . . nope.  I don't know if the vanilla bean is actually meant to be Vanilla Bean Noel?  It's a wonderful, warm and creamy, deep vanilla scent, with just the slightly bit of soft mint lurking way down in there.  Very, very nice.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  It was an almost subtle scent because it's so cozy and safe, but it was definitely there.

No comments:

Post a Comment