Thursday, November 19, 2015

Melted - Scentsationals / Cranberry Scone

Cranberry Scone - [no scent description]

This was an interesting little holiday type scent.  It's a sweet cranberry, no spice to be found.  It almost seems like there might be a hint of orange in there too.  There is a lovely, simple bakery note that sort of wraps around the tart, sweet cranberry, sort of keeping it from getting to that perfume-y type of cranberry scent.  It's a bright bakery scent, sort of happy and safe.

I melted three cubes (1.1 oz. worth) of this newer smaller sized style of packaging in my tea light warmer and had strong scent that traveled well.  In fact it was even stronger upstairs.  That's awesome.

This was my first time trying this scent and I found it to be a refreshing change from all the heavy pumpkin scents, and spiced scents I've been going through this fall.  Yet it still brought a holiday mood to mind.  I would buy this one again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment