Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Melted - Scentsationals / Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice - [no scent description]

I was very surprised to find that I did not like this scent.  I tried it on two different occasions and actually stopped the melt early the second time.  It's a very dry bakery scent.  There is spice, obviously, but there is an almost salty note that kills it all for me.  I did get hints of the warm and cozy pumpkin but it wasn't enough to save this.  Just too salty and dry for me.

I melted two cubes in my tea light warmer and had strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. You know I think this is one of the halves of the Baked with Love duo and I melted them separately thing time and was deeply disappointed. The magic of the scent definitely lies in the combo of the two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't too thrilled with the BH&G's Spiced Pumpkin Pie this year either. I've had it other years and enjoyed it but this year I must just be over the pumpkin phase early. The BH&G version had a bit more 'moist' to it.

      ~Deb

      Delete