Sunday, December 13, 2015

Blogmas - Day 13


I am totally nailing this Blogmas thing!  I've managed a post thirteen days in a row now!  I'm loving checking Liz's blog every day to read her Blogmas post.  Maybe next year we can coordinate some posts, like do a holiday recipe on the same day, or a holiday tag on the same day.

Today was really rainy and foggy here.  There were flash flood warnings for the area.  It was 57 degrees today!  Ugh, definitely not Christmas mood inducing.  We had absolutely nothing planned for the day, so when Casey mentioned he wanted to go to town to return something I jumped on the chance to go along, just for something to do.  I picked up a few little things that are going out in the mail tomorrow, and he picked up a few more Christmas gifts for people.  We weren't even there very long.  So the day remained pretty boring after all.  We didn't even have football to watch since the Vikings had played Thursday night.

What the heck did I do today?
*thinking*
I did laundry.  I watched a couple episodes of Snapped.  I made blog comment/reply rounds.  I watched a bunch of YouTube videos.  That's about it.  I did have Christmas music playing all day in the kitchen though, so I could always here it as I was coming and going and puttering around.

Not a very exciting post today.
Hope your day was more exciting as mine!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog post every day as well! I am definitely down for post coordinating! Next year I'll even be settled into the new location and I'll be able to do location specific things! Eek!! So exciting!!!
    We finally got a cold front in, bringing the temperature down to about 40. Got enough rain to flood a few streets as well. You'd think by now Texas would learn to think about flooding when building roads and entire cities.
    I'm not sure if you can pick up on my energy but I am psyched after seeing the properties we get to choose from over yonder! These places are so beautiful!
    Besides that, I'm loving how both of my batches of soap turned out. Tomorrow before the rest of my soapmaking supplies come I will have to put together a post about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geez, your 40 is colder than we've been having up here in Wisconsin. What a wacky winter! Well, technically we aren't even in winter yet so I guess it's still fine. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I love these posts you guys are doing too! Please do it next year! I want to tag along <3 Can you believe how fast Christmas is coming? I think I am going to tackle some baking this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have joined us for Blogmas! Even 12 Days of Blogmas, like you'd mentioned! *gives Julie a Mom Stare*

      Now that I'm done with work, I need to thinking about making some Christmas treats here too.

      ~Deb

      Delete