Monday, December 14, 2015

Blogmas - Day 14


Another day of class at work, and it was a crappy one today.  There were so many people in this particular one that we were crammed into the conference room.  The whole presentation was poorly put together, choppy and incomplete.  People were bored and cranky.  It went way over the scheduled time and we ended up calling it quits before we'd covered everything.  I was so sore and crabby from sitting there so long, and had a headache from having to turn my head so far to the right for so long to try and watch all the sloppy videos from my awkward spot in the overcrowded room.  Ugh, it just was not good.

I got home later than planned, and in a very cranky mood, but had to smile when I saw four packages and two Christmas cards waiting for me.  I did not get a chance to take pics of the stuff today.  I'll do that and get some haul posts together as soon as I can, probably Thursday, which is my next day off.  I'm still waiting for three more packages, which should be arriving this week.  I should mention though, not all of these are goodies for me.  I'll post what I can though.  hehe

As mentioned, I did get two cards today.  YAY!!!  And one is handmade again!  Oh, it's so cute.  I can't wait to show you.

Not really much else to report today.  The weather was still warm and rainy.  The flood warnings are still in effect.  Temps are going to start dropping tonight, although I don't know offhand if they'll stay low or go back up to the 50s again.  Even the weather made me crabby today.  It's December!  In WISCONSIN!  A little bit of cold and snow for Christmas would be wonderful.

Well I'm very tired from my long day of crabby nothingness.  I'm heading to bed extra early.

Did Day 14 bring you any festive goodies or surprises?

4 comments:

  1. Here's to Thursday, the ever-closer looming day off!
    I think the last time we had snow for Christmas was when I was in 5th grade, unless you count my visit to my grandparents in New Mexico for Christmas break of my sophomore year of high school. Im thinking of snowy Christmases at home though :)
    The Dessa's box finally arrived! It was a small order but oh my, can you say Christmas in a Box?! I can't wait to start melting it!

    A pleasant surprise I got today was a Fitbit Charge from my Dad. It was an overpurchase on his part but instead of returning it he gave it to me since he knew I had been eyeballing the Fitbit series for a while. I've grown to really like having something tell me how active I've been and how far I've walked/how many steps I've taken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There have been years we when haven't had a white Christmas but I just can't imagine being in a place where you KNOW it won't happen.

      Yay for Dessa's! Can't wait to see what you got!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Work break is so close you can taste it!!!! Woot for more cards!! I got a couple yesterday and it was nice. Hope today goes quickly for ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Final class is done and I am off until next year! YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY! The thing I want to do most right now is sleep for about 800 hours. Is that too much? =P

      ~Deb

      Delete