Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Blogmas - Day 15

This will probably be the worst, most Grinchy post of my Blogmas.  I'm just in such a bored and crabby mood today.  I'm feeling kinda ill.  Our internet is so laggy tonight I can't even find comfort in staring at my screen.

I don't have anything festive to report either.  No cards.  No packages.  No fun little holiday tales from work/class to share.

Oh, I did get one card but when I saw it was a birthday card I quickly shoved it aside, and will save it until Monday.

Geez, I don't even have enough to whine about to fill up the space along side my clipart for the night.

Sorry for the downer post.

Grinch out.

4 comments:

  1. Nooo! I get cranky when my internet is bad/nonexistent.
    I'm sorry you're having a couple of bad days :/ I hope tomorrow is better and if not, at least you're off after that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Class is done and I was excited about that but then I took a nap and now I can't get going again. I can't get warm now either. GAH! It'll get better. It'll get better. It'll get better...

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Well. I like the clip art. Hope you aren't getting sick before the holidays. Take some thera-flu or something lady. Rest. Naps. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wondering now if I am indeed getting sick. Thought I was going to be puking last night, then again this morning, and now again after my little nap. I go from hot to freezing cold. But at least my mood is better today. Done with class and off for the rest of the year! Wheeee!

      ~Deb

      Delete