Thursday, December 3, 2015

Blogmas - Day 3


I almost didn't do this Day 3.  I knew I'd have to try even though it was a work day and I'd be tired and cranky by the time I got home.  Sure enough, when I got home I had other things on my mind to get done in the little bit of time before I go to bed.  (I work 12 hour shifts, in case you don't know.)  But no, I decided to get a post up even if it's super short.

As mentioned, I worked today.  It was my first day back after a week off, and yeah, I was stressing about it like always.  It wasn't too bad though.  I don't know why I get myself so worked up about it these days.

I'm trying to decide what to do about Christmas cards for coworkers.  I usually only do very few, which is kinda backwards since these are the people I spend so much time with.  These are the people I actually talk to and *know* from day to day.  So why do I reserve such things for people I barely know instead?

So anyway, I had originally thought I'd hand out more this year, to the people I talk to most, and add a little $1.00 box of chocolates.  Because of some goofy scheduling coming up the two weeks, I'm almost going to have to hand out the cards tomorrow.  Okay, not a problem.  But then I started thinking about some awkward situations, like I give a card to one girl I talk to a lot but not the other girl who is usually hanging around.  Or I give cards to two of the maintenance guys that I've known for many years but not the third guy who is nice enough but has only been there a couple months.  Or I give one to one of my supervisors that I really like but not the other who I just tolerate.  And now I'm thinking of just not handing out these extra cards at all.

What to do?!

Well, the Packers are getting beat by the Lions right now and I'm all giggly about that.  Things could change by the end of the game, I know, but I'm going to bed shortly and won't hear about it until morning.

Oh!  I got my Scentsationals order today.  I won't be able to do a haul post till this weekend though.  And I managed to get a small order placed at Petals Bath Boutique tonight.  The winter release went live this evening but most of the really good stuff was sold out by the time I got home from work and online.  Oh well, at least I'm getting a few goodies.

And with that, Blogmas Day 3 is complete.
How was your Day 3?

4 comments:

  1. I vote either give them out to the ones you want or just go ahead and give them all! They would appreciate it I bet. Day3 was good. We decorated the tree last night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up giving them after all, and everyone seemed quite tickled by it. I'm glad I did it. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Me too!!! <3 spreading Christmas cheer!

      Delete
    3. And gets the mind off the crappy stuff for a little while at least. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete