Friday, December 4, 2015

Blogmas - Day 4

I did hand out the Christmas cards and little boxes of chocolates at work today.  A couple of the people weren't there today, but the others that got some seemed surprised and happy.  I'm glad I did it.  Next year I might do more.

Hubby was sneaky and took the day off work today to go Christmas shopping and start putting lights outside.  I suspected something was going on this morning when he was getting ready to drive himself to work instead of getting picked up by his friend.  I asked why he was driving and I must have caught him off guard because his pause was too long before he answered.  I figured he was stopping to do something after work.  I had not thought he was taking the whole dang day off and shopping.  LOL
He also had supper made when I got home.

Tomorrow morning I'll be doing my regular grocery shopping, and will try to get a bit more Christmas shopping in too.  With everyone wanting gift cards this year, I admit it is making things easier!  Kinda boring, but easy.

Maybe I'll take my Christmas decorations pictures tomorrow.  I think I'm pretty well set on the indoor stuff.  I still need to get a few things outside.  Even if we don't do a lot of lights and decorating out there, I do still have a few easy to place things that must go out.  It's supposed to be warmish this weekend too, in the mid-40s.

Kind of a short Day 4 entry but at least I did one, and I'm glad I've stuck with it.
Anything interesting happen on your Day 4?

4 comments:

  1. We finished tying up some loose ends and got Michael packed up and ready to go for tomorrow. Spent some time together watching a couple movies and played some more Halo. I guess just trying to appreciate eachother's company before he sets off. It could be up to 2 months before I get to fly out now because of the passport fiasco. Yay.
    Cards and chocolates are a classic for Christmas! I miss that the most about my old coworkers. We always did little things like that for eachother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two months?! Bleah. Hopefully it gets worked out sooner.

      It's funny about the coworker thing because I've always sort of resisted it. Most of them are people I'd never hang around with outside of work but I get along just fine with when seeing them day in and day out. So in my brain, because I don't (won't) hang out with them they're not my friends. I'm a dork.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. What a great post. Glad you handed out the goodies. I bet it made their day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I printed out a Vikings holiday greeting thing I'd seen online, and made it into a card for one of the Packer fans at work. He got the biggest kick out of it and it made the rounds to everyone because they all know we have this huge rivalry. That was pretty funny.

      ~Deb

      Delete