Sunday, December 6, 2015

Blogmas - Day 6


We did not go to town this morning like I thought we might.  Neither of us felt much like going anywhere, and it was foggy out, so we just stayed home.  Ty did come over to do his laundry.  He said he was not crabby and was not snipping at me last night, that I took it all wrong and I'm paranoid.  Hubby agreed, so who knows, maybe I am?

Did you watch the Vikings-Seahawks game?  I hope not.  It was HORRIBLE.  Oh my gosh, I don't know what that was.  Final score was 38-7, and Seattle got all those points so easily.  Our touchdown was a freakin' kick return run all the way back.  Normally that's a thrilling thing to see but today it was just like "Too little, too late."  Terrible terrible game.  We're still tied for first place with the Packers though.
(Although if you want to get technical, they are ahead because they've beaten us.)

I finally wrapped some presents!  I have to get a package sent out to my sister soon so it was a priority to get all the stuff going to her wrapped first.  Hopefully tomorrow after I get back from my Mom's I can get some other stuff wrapped.

I also put a few decorations out on the porch.  Tomorrow I want to get a couple more lighted things out, but I doubt we'll do any big light display like we have other years.  I haven't taken my decor pics yet.  If tomorrow is a sunnier day I'll try to get that done.

I'm super tired now, probably because I'm so crabby about that so-called football game.  I'm going to scribble in my journal then head up to bed and TRY to do some reading.

I hope your Day 6 was better than mine.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, sounds like your day wasn't any better than mine!
    I hate communicating over text because intentions tend to get lost in the mix of things. Something I send with the intention of a lighthearted tone can be interpreted so differently to someone else. It's why I use so many smileys and emoticons. Understand what and how I'm trying to say it, dangit!
    I tried watching that game while waiting for the Broncos' game but had to leave the room. It was horrible to watch knowing you were rooting for them and they just weren't pulling through with their full potential. The Broncos at least won their game but my Dad and I felt like the offense looked sloppy.

    That book trilogy I was telling you I didn't like is the Gallagher's of Ardmore trilogy by Nora Roberts. Three silly romance novels that relied more on some myth and its associated characters to push the plot forward than actual storytelling. None of the romances felt genuine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christian Ponder (who I love) went to Denver right before Thanksgiving, and haven't heard a word about him since. He was brought in when Manning went out.

      I tried reading my first Nora Roberts book a year or two ago. It was Dark Witch (Cousins O'Dwyer series) and I hated it. It was so cheesy. I'm all about witches but man, the sappy fluff that filled the story was gag inducing.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. Well now I've heard that Denver released Ponder earlier this week. *sigh*

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Oh and doesn't Brock what's-his-name (Denver QB) look like Edward Cullen?! No wonder he's so good. He's got highly evolved vampire skills!

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I was thinking the same thing! Manning is going to have a hard time convincing Kubiak to put him back in the game!

      Delete
  3. Glad you got some wrapping done. I have no idea when I will start. We still aren't done shopping. Can't wait to see your pics of your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just thinking about the pics again today. It's been so gray and dreary everyday though, making pic lighting rather crappy. Hopefully tomorrow!

      ~Deb

      Delete