Thursday, December 17, 2015

Haul - Petals Bath Boutique / Winter Release

I haven't been into handmade bath and body products much lately but some talk among my bloggy friends kinda rekindled the urge recently and it happened to be the same day that Petals Bath Boutique went live with the winter release.  By the time I got home from work and had a chance to look at the site all the really good scents and things were sold out, but I did manage to find a few things to try anyway.

Winter Snow Fairy - 'Juicy bubblegum, cotton candy, juicy apples and pears blended together with sugared candy lemon drops meshed with crushed Madagascar vanilla.
This is the 'foaming body souffle,' which I think is just creamy soap.  This is an 8 oz. jar, and it was $9.00.

Black Raspberry Vanilla - [no scent description]
This is a 4 oz. jar of foaming sugar scrub.  I remember pretty much hating her original scrubs waaaaay back, but the foaming ones she has now are nice.  This was $6.50.

Buttercream Cupcake - [no scent description]
A huge part of why I ordered was because my bloggy friends were talking about butter bombs (balls?) from another vendor.  Well when I saw this 'foaming butter scoop' I decided I just had to try it.  Problem is, our bathtub is small and not good at all for a nice luxurious soak, so I almost never take baths.  I'll just have to force myself to try this some night.  lol
This was $2.99.

Nutcracker - [no scent description]
I also received this free 1.8 oz. clamshell of wax melts.  Thank you, Kia!
I've had the Nutcracker scent before from somewhere else and I do remember liking it, but the Petals Bath Boutique site seems to be down right now so I can't get the definite scent description.  This is the scent from a different source: 'A blend of Vanilla, Hazelnut, Maple Syrup, Banana, Coconut, Lime, Orange, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Clove.' The hazelnut is the strongest note in this, with some maple behind it.  It'll be fun to melt this.

That is my small Petals haul.  I've had this stuff sitting here for days now, waiting for me to have a chance to do this post.  Now I can go ahead and dive into the soap and scrub!

Have you enjoyed any Petals Bath Boutique products lately?


2 comments:

  1. Nutcracker sounds like an awesome fragrance to melt!
    Tell me how the body souffle performs. I'm a sucker for body souffles, when I remember to apply it:)
    We get a pretty nice tub in the apartment we picked over yonder, so I'm really excited for all of the nice relaxing baths I can take now!
    I'm keeping an eye out for Lush's Boxing Day sale this year. Since I know I have a bathtub to use their products in I may go a bit overboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better post that haul if you do!! I'd like to start allowing myself the occasional Lush treat in the new year, but will probably lean towards the shower gels.

      ~Deb

      Delete