Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Melted - AmbiEscents / Baby, It's Cold Outside

Baby, It's Cold Outside - [no scent description]

On cold sniff this seems like a somewhat minty scent but definitely with something else going on.  I'd wondered if there might be pine or something lurking in there.  I tried to find some info about it online, and only found someone's blog saying it was a great vanilla-mint.  I disagree with that.  There is definitely more than vanilla-mint in this.  Warmed, a distinct peppery note emerged and that totally threw it off for me.

I melted three cubes in my Glade hot plate warmer and had decent medium-strong scent, but that peppery note had me losing interest fast.

(This was gifted to me.)

2 comments:

  1. I have this one, too, and wondered what the "something else" was as well! It smelled like a vanilla mint to me as well. It was pretty nice in our bathroom and seemed to last all day! Would you overall get this brand again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one or two others from this brand that I haven't tried yet, so I haven't quite formed an opinion. BUT since I don't have a Bed, Bath & Beyond near me, and because Julie heard this brand is being discontinued, I guess I don't have to worry. lol (These are the ones made by Scentsationals, so you know they're good!)

      ~Deb

      Delete