Monday, December 14, 2015

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Fluffy Candy Cane

Fluffy Candy Cane - 'This is not your traditional candy cane. We have added a bit of fluff and softness to it to create a fabulously softened scent that makes you feel like you have bitten into a puffy soft piece of peppermint that just melts in your mouth!'

Sweet and creamy vanilla-mint is probably my favorite Christmas scent.  This is a good one.  It is a peppermint scent, for sure, but it is toned down and softened by the sugary notes.  There is a definite creaminess to this one.  It's like a sweet and innocent, good little girls type holiday scent, and I love it.

I melted this 1.0 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had wonderfully strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. How similar is this to Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint? That's what comes to mind when I read the scent description.
    I'm eyeballing the vendor for when we finally get settled in together over yonder. Today Michael has to find out how we can get ourselves an APO box set up so we don't have to pay ridiculously high international shipping costs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cold sniff comparison of the remaining tarts vs. the year old Twisted Peppermint hand soap that I have, the tarts have a sharper peppermint.

      I might order from this vendor again after the holidays, when it's time to get some everyday scents.

      Each little bit of news about your new adventure is so exciting!

      ~Deb

      Delete