Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Apple Pie Noel

Apple Pie Noel - [no scent description]

I don't see this one on the Dessa's scent list anymore so I don't know if I bought one of the last ones or what?  Anyway, it's a nice scent.  I got more of the apple pie notes on cold sniff.  Melted, the Vanilla Bean Noel really came through.  (I'm assuming it's VBN anyway.)  There were still gentle hints of spiced apples but it was wrapped nicely in super creamy and warm vanilla bakery notes.  It didn't strike me as Christmas-y or fall-like, but would be an awesome anytime scent.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent for the first hour or so, then it settled down to a more medium scent the remainder of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment