Friday, December 4, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Christmas Tree

Christmas Tree - 'Close your eyes and you are in the middle of a Christmas tree farm. The nostalgic scent of a fresh cut pine trees.'

You have to have a pine scent during the Christmas season.  I can usually only tolerate pine scents in small doses, but I still need them scattered throughout December.  This was a nice one.  Pretty much just straight up pine.  Not too sweet or cloying, not woody.  Just that familiar Christmas tree scent that you can't help being happy around.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.  It was almost too strong, and I think it bothered Minion a bit, but after the first hour or so it settled down into a much more tolerable medium scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment