Monday, December 7, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Country Christmas

Country Christmas - 'An old fashioned country Christmas - Cozy up to the spicy fragrance of clove, apple, cinnamon & oranges - surround yourself in nostalgia. Similar to Gold Canyon's Cozy Christmas.'

 I loved this scent for Christmastime!  Ohh, it was a perfect mix of sweetness and spice.  The spice wasn't too dry or sharp because the juiciness of the fruits kept it lively.  This was like a warm, spiced punch, so cozy and fitting for this holiday season.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had deliciously strong scent.

I would definitely suggest this for your Christmas scent stash.

4 comments:

  1. I was up at 2 AM talking to Michael and in between messages I found myself at Dessa's site. I'm still casually plotting but the more you post the more I want to order lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a few more Dessa's left in my Christmas stash. I would probably order from her again. I hope you do. =)

      Is Michael still floating around in the air somewhere? Hope all is well for him so far on his journey.

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. He landed early this morning and had a 4 hour bus ride before he got to the military base. He's all settled in the barracks now and we're already experiencing the difficulties of a 15 hour time difference. I'm here getting ready for the day and he just went off to bed! The good thing is I'm still pretty much on vacation so any adjustments that need to be made on my part to allow a little more communication can be easily done.
      I'll most likely order by the end of the day with the money I would have put into that destash I've been eyeballing :)

      Delete
    3. Fifteen hour difference. Ugh. Hopefully you get over there soon! Any word yet?

      ~Deb

      Delete