Saturday, December 5, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Frosted Winter Cranberry

Frosted Winter Cranberry - 'This is a delicious winter cranberry. Fruity goodness bursting with both tart and sweet cranberries blended with just a touch of sweet creamy vanilla. A B&BW “Frosted Cranberry” type duplication.'

 This was the way too sweet and almost perfume-y type of cranberry scent that I don't like.  I tried to let it go and see if it would mellow out a bit as it warmed but I just didn't like the super sweetness, and turned the warmer off before the tart was even fully melted.

If you like cranberry scents that are not spiced, this might be for you.
If you like cranberry scents that are bright and happy and cheerful, this might be for you.
I prefer my cranberry scents spiced and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment