Friday, December 11, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Mulberry Spice

Mulberry Spice - 'A wintery classic. Fruity mulberry and a hint of woodsy spices. A Homespun Original House Blend.'
 
 I really enjoyed this one.  I don't know diddly about mulberry, like what it looks like or smells like, but it must be in the dark berry family.  There is something slightly candy-like about this, a sugar note perhaps, but it is still a dark, 'grown up' scent.  There is a bit of spice warming it all up.  This could almost fall into the warm spiced punch type of group that a couple other recent melts have fallen into.  If Bath & Body Works has a scent similar to this, I need to know.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a keeper! Really anything Christmas related, even heavy cinnamon scents, are a go around this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wishing now I had more of this, or something similar. I'm already getting down to just the normal mints and pines. Well, and the Rosegirls muffins I keep putting off melting.

      ~Deb

      Delete