Thursday, December 3, 2015

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Smoky Mountain Berries

Smoky Mountain Berries - 'Cranberry juice, bayberry, fir needles, & vanilla evoke the joy of the holidays.'

This one is somewhat along the lines of that typical 'craft store during the holidays' scent.  It does make me think of Christmas but I've had other scents of that type that I prefer more.  This one is strong on the cranberry.  It smacks you in the face and then that bayberry smacks you with the backhand.  I only noticed a slight hint of fir, which is fine because I'm iffy with pine type scents.  I didn't really notice any vanilla.  Maybe it's tying it all together which just a touch of smoothness.  This was a nice enough holiday scent.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had strong scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment