Friday, December 18, 2015

Melted - Rosegirls / Peppermint-Christmas Past Muffin

Peppermint / Christmas Past
(Christmas Past - 'Ahhh, the scent we look forward to all year long – the ambrosial, woodsy pine pleasure of the Christmas tree' )
 
This is one of the muffins from the last Muffin Club our little waxy bloggy group did.  The order was waaaaaaaay last year, and we finally received them early this year . . . after the holidays for which a lot of the scents had been made.  *dramatic sigh*  So anyway, you already know I'm iffy on pine scents.  I prefer them in small, soft doses.  Unfortunately, this was way too strong of a pine scent for me.  I didn't even notice any peppermint because of all the pine.
 
I melted half of this muffin (about 1.3 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

4 comments:

  1. That's a big reason why I stopped ordering from Rosegirls. I did not like the rush to order, the stalking, and I especially did not like how long it would take for the wax to get to me. I haven't even gotten their mini melters since they started offering those.
    Pity the peppermint didn't show itself. I feel like this would have been a pleasant scent if it had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their TAT is the biggest reason I don't bother ordering. There are things they could do, changes they could make to help ease that but they don't. Well, now they appear to be finally taking some steps but we'll see how it all works out. In the meantime, I can go to their store if I really crave some Rosegirls. hehe

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Sorry you didn't like this one, the peppermint should have been stronger, darn it. I really enjoyed it, don't remember who decided it for muffin club, but I agree with Liz, I am a bit tired of the stalking/rushing/TAT thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how things will go now that they've made those changes? I *am* curious about the new bath products.

      ~Deb

      Delete