Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Melted - Scentsationals / Candy Cane Twist

Candy Cane Twist - 'A twist of mints, cool and refreshing, swirled together to make the perfect candy cane.
This was a nice minty scent for Christmastime.  It's not a straight up peppermint scent, but it's not the softer, creamier vanilla-mint that I love either.  It's still a crisp, cool mint, but I wonder if there is spearmint or something sweeter in here?  There does seem to be a hint of sugary note.  It really does remind me of candy canes.  I was surprised how light the scent was though.
I melted two cubes (about .8 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had medium scent.  It traveled well, but was more of a light, background scent.  I later melted the remaining four cubes in my Glade hot plate warmer and had the same results.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like one I would love. But I like my mints so strong my eyes water. Is today your last work class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a good strong peppermint sometimes too.

      Yep! Today was the last day! =)

      ~Deb

      Delete