Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Melted - Scentsationals / No Place Like Home

No Place Like Home - 'Sweet cinnamon and warm clove.'

The description on the package sounds simple enough but when I checked for a description on the site it showed a different package and said 'The comforting essence of sweet cinnamon, warm clove and fresh nutmeg accented with subtle nuances of fresh basil and eucalyptus.'  Is it really the more complex one?  To me it just seemed like another 'craft store at Christmas' type cinnamon scent, but not quite as potent.  It was a bit on the dry side too, as these spice blend type of scents can often be.  It didn't really scream Christmas too me, and it didn't seem warm and spicy enough to be a fall scent either.  I guess this one is just lacking.

I melted two cubes (about .8 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. "like another 'craft store at Christmas' type cinnamon scent, but not quite as potent." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the dreaded craft store comparison! :( This one has promise! At least it was medium-strong? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay, but there are other spice ones I've liked more. And I don't really like when they're 'dry' scents.

      ~Deb

      Delete