Thursday, December 31, 2015

Melted - Scentsationals / Santa's Sugar Cookies

Santa's Sugar Cookies - 'Ho ho ho! Warm your house with the scent of St. Nick’s favorite cookies. Still warm from the oven, these buttery cookies shimmer with sweet sugar and spicy cinnamon sprinkled on top.'
 
 This is such a warm and cozy cookie scent!  It's a deep, rich buttery vanilla scent.  I never detected any specific cinnamon note, but I think there is just enough to put a slight edge on the overall scent.  At time I even thought I was picking up the slightest hint of something like toasted coconut.  Mmm, just a really nice, safe bakery scent to cozy up your house on a cold winter day.

I melted two cubes (about .8 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had deliciously strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. Now that Christmas is done and over I don't want the holiday season to end! Good thing the weather is so cold here. I don't have to feel guilty melting cold weather scents and drinking some hot chocolate!
    This sounds like a winner! I'll have to add it to my list of things from the states that I'm gonna miss out on LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's Walmart wax you're craving, I'm you girl! LOL The spring scents are starting to show up now, so that's exciting.

      ~Deb

      Delete