Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Melted - Sugar & Spice / Peppermint Noel

Peppermint Noel - '*Sugar & Spice Exclusive Blend!* Blend of peppermint and Vanilla Bean Noel type.

I love mint scents for Christmastime, and had been holding onto this one for a while.  It did not disappoint.  The peppermint is crisp and cool and predominant.  The Vanilla Bean Noel softens it a bit, adding a creaminess to it.  Very nice!

 I melted this 1.5 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium scent that traveled into adjacent rooms.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect! I think Sugar & Spice will go on my New Year order list since RG won't be doing customs. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where my wax tastes will take me after Christmas, but I think S&S might be one vendor I revisit. It's a vendor I always forget about though, so you'll have to remind me. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete