Thursday, December 17, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Butterscotch Eggnog

Butterscotch Eggnog - '(SF Blend)- Buttery butterscotch and creamy holiday eggnog.'
 
 This was an amazing butterscotch scent.  It's kinda hard to say whether any of the eggnog showed through or not.  I think there might have been hints of it, but I think it mainly just enhanced the rich, sweet butterscotch, making it extra creamy.  There was a sort of almond note lurking.  Without the tell-tale eggnog notes this didn't strike me as a holiday scent at all but wow, it was great as an everyday butterscotch.

I melted this 1.7 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.  I love strong scents but with the richness of this one, it was almost too much.  I'll try a lesser amount if I get this again.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't bought from Sweet Fixations in almost 3 years. It sounds like their quality is still on the higher side, though.
    Pity on the eggnog not showing up, though. Reading this has made me pour myself a glass of eggnog. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to buy another little carton of eggnog when I get groceries tomorrow. I've had so many eggnog scents this year! And I have two more to post about! lol

      ~Deb

      Delete