Friday, December 25, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Candy Cane

Candy Cane - 'Sweet cool mint candy. Great holiday scent.

I needed a fitting Melted post for Christmas day and what could be more fitting than Candy Cane?  This was just as you'd probably expect, sweet peppermint.  I think it was still a little softer and sweeter than a straight up crisp, cool peppermint scent, so there must be extra sugar or maybe vanilla in this.  But that's okay!  Because this is how I like my Christmas minty scents, soft and sweet.

I melted this 1.8 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.  I would have liked it a bit stronger.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm wishing I had made a point to pick up more minty scents. I stray away from them because I wasn't a fan when I first got into wax, but I'm seeing that my scent tastes have very much changed since then. This sounds like something I would have loved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I liked this one more than Jack Frost and my beloved BHG peppermint-whatever. I'm going to go back through these posts and make a list of must-haves for 2016.

      ~Deb

      Delete