Thursday, December 24, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Gingerbread

Gingerbread - 'Richly spiced gingerbread, nutmeg, and clove with just the right hint of sweetness.'
 
 This was a really nice Gingerbread scent, not too dark and spicy, but still spicy enough.  This one leans towards that slightly sweeter side, like I prefer.  It also had that sort of sour tang that I'd mentioned the Sonoma brand Gingerbread House having.  I don't know what that note would be from but it does make the overall scent quite interesting.

I melted this 1.7 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent the first couple hours, before it settled down to a more medium type scent after that.

I would get this again as part of my Christmas must-haves.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had pretty good luck with this one! Cute label!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you a gingerbread fan? I know you like spice. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
    2. I do! But, I seem to be picky about my gingerbread scents. I tend to favor the heavy spice ones over the super bakery ones, but I agree about that "sour" note, that seems to seal the deal for me and makes it all the more interesting!

      Delete
    3. You'd probably like Dessa's Gingerbread House then. It was way too dark and spicy for me.

      ~Deb

      Delete