Monday, December 21, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Jack Frost

Jack Frost - 'A wonderful blend of vanilla beans and mint! Great for the holidays or year round!'
 
 Today is my birthday and I knew I wanted a great scent for today's Melted post so I was happy to put Jack Frost here.  Soft, sweet vanilla-mint is my favorite Christmas scent.  This particular one is so nice, so creamy and gentle.  It is a mint scent, for sure, but it's softened by the vanilla.  This is not a sinus clearing kind of mint.  Mmm, I just love it.

I melted this 1.8 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and was a bit disappointed to only have medium scent.  It did throw well though, and it was strong enough to notice, so it wasn't a total bummer.  Just wish it had been a tad stronger.

4 comments:

  1. Your favorite!! And you saved it for your birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually melted it way before. I just chose to save the Melted post for my birthday. lol

      I think these other vanilla-mints I've had this year might have booted my beloved BHG mint one out of the top spot. That's probably okay, since BHG never puts that scent out anymore. *grr*

      ~Deb

      Delete