Saturday, December 19, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Jinglebell Rock

Jinglebell Rock - '(SF Blend)- Holiday Gingerbread Cookies and a cup of Eggnog!'
 
This was quite an interesting scent.  Without remembering the scent description, I could not identify what I was smelling.  I even thought there was a hint of mint.  After looking up the description, it still took a while to be able to pick apart the notes and recognize them.  I eventually did start to really like it though.  It's more of a gingerbread scent, but it's sweeter than the really dark and spicy ones I've had so far.  The eggnog could be doing that though.  Once your brain decides it's gingerbread, you pause and think 'Wait, no, I smell eggnog.'  So it was a fun little holiday combo scent, a little bit spicy, a little bit creamy, with a nice warm sweetness.
 
I melted this 1.8 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. This one sounds awesome! I have yet to find a gingerbread scent that didn't turn into a puddle of chokingly strong cinnamon.
    I'm running out of holidays to use my Christmas melts! Noooooo! Where is December going?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had strongly spiced gingerbreads this year and have not liked them much. I don't remember being as picky about them in the past, but yeah, it's the sweeter types that I prefer.

      I'm down to my favorite scents now with these last few days before Christmas, mostly minty stuff. (These Melted posts are somewhat deceiving in that these were melted days ago and the posts were scheduled ahead of time.)

      ~Deb

      Delete