Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Peppermint Cocoa

Peppermint Cocoa - '(SF Blend)- Delicious hot cocoa topped with crushed candy canes.'

I'm not a fan of chocolate scents in home fragrance but there have been a few choco-mints that I've really liked.  This one was quite nice!  There is a lovely creamy cocoa scent walking hand in hand with a crisp peppermint note.  I think the peppermint is slightly more predominant but that might just be because it's such a recognizable scent.  This is quite a sweet choco-mint.

I melted this 1.8 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent, but it seemed to fade after only a couple hours.

I would probably get this again next Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like chocolate and coffee scents have greatly improved in quality since I first got into wax. One of these days I'm going to have to remind myself of that so I'll remember to stop hiding from those scents!
    This sounds like a lovely scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love coffee scents. This year I'm finding I'm really picky about them. I don't know what happened to my nose this year but it seems way off course. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete