Sunday, December 20, 2015

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Vanilla Bean Eggnog

Vanilla Bean Eggnog - '(SF Blend)- Sweet and creamy eggnog and vanilla bean noel.'
 This at first just seems like a creamy Vanilla Bean Noel but then you realize there IS eggnog lurking in there.  I do think VBN is the stronger scent, and if you're not paying attention you might think that's all that it is, which is still okay, I guess.  I'm loving VBN this year, and I'm enjoying all the eggnog blends I've been trying.

I melted this 1.7 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. Vanilla bean eggnog?! WHAT! I don't recall ever seeing thing blend before, but it makes sense. This sounds awesome, to be honest! Glad this one worked out, eggnog can be tricky if it's too milky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love eggnog scents. It's the rum note that seems to be my determining factor of whether it's good or great. Although, having said that, I do have an Almond Eggnog tart set aside in my 'I Don't Think I'll Like This' pile.

      ~Deb

      Delete