Thursday, January 7, 2016

Haul - Bath & Body Works / Semi Annual Sale

I tried to fight off the urge to order from the BBW semi annual sale but in the end I had Christmas money just asking to be spent, so here is my small haul.

Vanilla Bean Noel - 'Fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel, sugar cookies, whipped cream, and snowkissed musk.'
I've really been digging this scent this Christmas season, both in wax and in the hand soap I already had.  I got the 3 oz. fragrance mist.  I know the full sized one was a much better deal but it takes me forever to go through body fragrances so the small one was better for me.  Also got the 3 oz. body lotion.  I originally had the body cream, the one in the tube, in my cart but in my hesitation about ordering it was sold out by the time I eventually actually placed an order.  And I got the 10 oz. shower gel.  I've heard different people say they use this scent year round, not just for Christmas.

 Twisted Peppermint - 'Merry and bright peppermint celebrates the season with notes of vanilla and sugary musk in this cheer-filled scent.'
I grabbed a 3 oz. fragrance mist in Twisted Peppermint to go with the shower gel and lotion that I already have.  Absolutely loving this scent this winter!

Dark Kiss - 'A seductive blend of black raspberry, burgundy rose & dark vanilla bean.
I first got into this scent years ago because of an old online friend in my soaping days who was obsessed with this.  I grabbed a 10 oz. shower gel to go with the half a bottle of body lotion I still have left.

Black Raspberry Vanilla - 'Addictive and alluring, this delicious blend of vine-ripened berries & vanilla cream is the perfect fragrance finish.'
 This is another old favorite going back to my soaping days.  I got this 10 oz. shower gel to go with the lotion and mist leftovers that I have.

That's my dinky little BBW haul.  I check the sale online every now and then to see if they've added the Signature Vanillas but either they haven't yet or I've already missed them.  I should just go to the dang outlet store near me, yeah the one I keep saying I'm going to get to, and see what they all have in stock.

Anyway, a small haul but any haul is fun, right??

Have you gotten anything from the BBW semi annual sale?
What are your BBW must-haves?

8 comments:

  1. I love VBN and Dark Kiss; excellent choices! I bought several shower gels, hand soaps, and all things Oahu at SAS. Sadly my store did not have a good 3-wick selection. Feel free to see my blog for more specific scents. I always read your wonderful comments on Julie's blog and did not realize you were a blogger as well. I will be following along now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      I've seen your name pop up in Julie's comments too. I've bookmarked your blog and will try to have a better look around today. =)

      I very rarely get to the BBW store nearest me. When I go shopping it's early in the morning, so I'm there and gone before the mall ever opens. I need to try and change that. I also have an outlet store near me that I should start getting to if I'm going to start using BBW products more.

      Thanks for visiting, and I hope you stick around. =)

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I am lucky that I am back in college (with not Bath and Body Works nearby!) or I would have spent tonsss of money! You got some great stuff! :)
    Love, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - And I'm lucky that outlet store is in a city I don't like driving to, or I'd probably be there all the time.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Great picks Deb! I am also a huge fan of VBN, Twisted Peppermint and Dark Kiss <3 I love using their shower gels as bubble baths. I only grabbed three medium causes this year. My must have is the Sleep line of Aromatherapy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I only grabbed three medium causes this year."
      You should see my face, trying to figure out what this means. lol

      It seems like BBW has soooo many scents now. I remember when it was easy to keep track of them, and when a new one came out it was big news. Now there are new ones coming out every other minute.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. Dark Kiss is one of my favorite discontinued BBW scents. To me it's that perfect blend between musk and sweetness that keeps me coming back. The only reason I haven't ordered from BBW is I already have all of the scents and products they have available and I'm trying not to buy just because it's a good deal.
    Twisted Peppermint is fantastic, though! It's one of my favorites every year.
    I miss going to all of the BBW locations with my mom and sister just to see what each store had in stock and... well... stock up.
    At first I wasn't sure what to say for my must-haves but realized that I very much had to pick a limited scent list to bring with me to Korea out of basically their entire stock. So let me share that!
    I brought Sugar Plum Dream from last Christmas' scent line. Wish I had more of this. I aso brought Twisted Peppermint, Endless Weekend, Pure Paradise, Country Chic, Amber Blush, Velvet Sugar, and French Lavender & Honey. A wide range for all seasons, but probably all in the sweet scent variety.
    VBN is another favorite but I left mine at home for my Mom to use up.
    It's much more amusing for me to imagine that Julie has bought 'only three medium CASES' of shower gels. It brings a very humorous image of her staggering across a parking lot to her car with a couple boxes full of shower gels to mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - Good thing they were only the medium cases though.

      Are there Bath & Body Works stores outside the US? I don't even know.

      ~Deb

      Delete