Saturday, January 16, 2016

Melted - CFTKR / Primitive Wishes

Primitive Wishes - 'A unique blend of hints of lemon, orange, cedar wood and pine all nestled in a warm, rich vanilla cookie base.'
 While the cookie note was the strongest in here, and I am a fan of sugar cookie scents, I think there was just enough of the other stuff lurking in there to put me off.  I never did pick up on any specific citrus or woody notes.  I think it might be the cedar that's making it weird for me.  I don't know, there is just something odd about this one.

I melted this 1.2 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.
[This was a gift.]

4 comments:

  1. Odd scent description! Citrus, cookie, and pine?! No wonder you turned it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't horrible enough to turn it off early, definitely not zucchini horrible, but it's not something I'd ever bother with again.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Like Lauren said, odd! Reading the scent description my firdt thought is those really do not go well together. I like cedar, just not with my bakery blends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I shouldn't put any in the box I'll eventually send you? =P

      ~Deb

      Delete