Sunday, January 10, 2016

Melted - Country Lane Keepsakes / Mulberry Harvest

Mulberry Harvest - 'A fruity and berry blend with cherries, apples, peaches, strawberries and tangerines. There is a sweet cotton candy vanilla.'
 
 The name of this one is deceiving.  Well, it is to me anyway.  You'd think it would be a nice fall or holiday scent, but it's way to sweet for that.  This is more like a candy strawberry scent.  There is a teeny tiny little hint of something almost like effervescence which must be coming from the tangerine.  It's a very bright and happy scent, almost too sweet.  It really should have a new name though.

I melted this 1 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

6 comments:

  1. I was just checking out Country Lane Keepsakes' Etsy page. The same beauty as CFTKR, no waiting for a perfectly timed opening, good pricing, and a lot of the same scent blends/fragrances! Carol/CFTKR just announced in the FB group that she's sharing about 100 more fragrance blends/recipes with Carol/CLK.
    This sounds like a scent I would love, even if it's not quite named correctly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably be ordering from this vendor again when my current stash starts to dwindle. I really liked the cranberry one I had for fall, and the minty one I had for Christmas.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Deb and Liz, thanks so much for the tip-off!! I love CFTKR but can RARELY manage to get in an order. This vendor has a great selection of unusual fragrances that sound wonderful. Just placed an order and I'm happily awaiting my first parcel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Let me know what you got and how you like them!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. I seriously need to order from her. She is going to be stocking my beloved Fresh Picked Strawberry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there ya go! You guys are all making me want to order sooner than just 'sometime this year.' LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete