Friday, January 8, 2016

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Banana Nut Bread

Banana Nut Bread - 'Freshly baked and loaded with fresh bananas, brown sugar, nuts and a touch of ginger.'

A really nice, familiar and cozy scent.  This smells just like you'd expect it to, just like someone has made fresh banana nut bread.  There is a nice banana note, and even the slight hint of a nutty note.  This is not spicy, but warm and moist.  This is a great every day scent.

I melted this 1.6 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. I have a strong aversion to anything banana nut after melting a 'banana nut' that turned out to be frickin zucchini bread! I don't like zucchini bread! Why must you lie to me like this?!

    Is the banana here authentic? I don't think I've ever come across an authentic banana in wax before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Banana is banana to me. If it smells like banana, I'm ok with it.

      Zucchini bread scents should be banned. *shudders*

      ~Deb

      Delete