Monday, January 18, 2016

Melted - Dessa's Homespun Scents / Tropical Fruit Chiller

Tropical Fruit Chiller - 'Just like a chilled glass of tropical fruit punch. Rich, dark full bodied black cherries, tart lime slices, juicy lemon wedges and zesty mandarin orange slices. A Homespun Original House Blend.'

This is one of those candy-sweet type scents again but not quite to the too sweet breaking point. It reminds me more of candy than of a drink since it has more of a powdery feel to it than a juicy feel. The citrus notes are strong than the cherry, but not overly zesty. It doesn't have that almost effervescent note that citrus can sometimes have. This was okay, but probably not one I'd get again.


I melted this 1.1 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like something I would love. Time to add it to my ever growing Dessa's list. lol!

    I find that I really like the sweet scents. Not quite sugar filled candy sweet, but still on the sweet end. Maybe it's my age. Maybe I'm just a sweet person ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the really sweet ones every once in a while just to perk things up.

      I'm itching to order from Dessa's again but I really need to stop ordering everything from everywhere. I *NEED* to work through what I already have first. And now I have a Rosegirls sampler coming. LOL

      ~Deb

      Delete