Sunday, January 31, 2016

Melted - Front Porch / Cinnamon Graham Cracker

Cinnamon Graham Cracker - 'Yummy strong cinnamon aroma with graham cracker undertones.'
 I have to thank Kevin once again for sharing this tart with me because wow, this is going on my list for fall scents.  It is definitely a cinnamon scent first and foremost, but it's softened somewhat by the cozy graham cracker notes.  It rides the fence between fall spice and fall bakery, and that makes it wonderful.  Spice might still want to stay away though.

I melted this .9 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent that traveled well throughout the house, leaving it's little homey traces nearly everywhere.

I will absolutely be getting more of this for fall.

4 comments:

  1. For me, this is the perfect cinnamon bakery scent. I really love the fragrance and it throws like crazy. Glad you like it, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This things went all day. Even when it finally started to fade it only went down to a heavy medium. This one was great.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. What is up with you melting fall scents??? I guess it's still winter so it's okay :P
    When did FP make the change to the resealable bags? Last time I bought from them I got the heart bags that sucked all scent out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The Fall Slut will be publicly shaming me soon if I keep this up!

      I'm not sure when they switched bags, but it had been probably over a year since I'd last ordered and I think I had the resealable ones at that point.

      ~Deb

      Delete