Thursday, January 28, 2016

Melted - Front Porch / Cranberry Cream Filled Cake

Cranberry Cream Filled Cake - 'Blend of Cranberry Spice and Cream Filled Cake.'
 
I ordered this to see if it might be something The Fall Slut would want in her fall scent arsenal.  I debated whether I should melt it now to see if I like it and have time to order more, or wait until fall and take my chances.  Obviously I went ahead and melted it and ohhh my gosh, this is going onto The Fall Slut's must-haves list.  It is a wonderful spiced cranberry scent, warm and full of holiday vibes, with just enough of the sweet, creamy cake notes to soften it and make it okay even for spice haters.  I need to get more of this for fall.
 
I melted this .9 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now how does one reply to a comment like this when proper blog etiquette says I should try to respond to each and every comment?

      Well look at that. I've responded. My work is done here. =P

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I have managed to get my Fall/winter stash down to an acceptable amount considering it's only February! Don't you go making me order more! Lol
    This sounds like a gorgeous scent though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can grab more for fall!

      ~Deb

      Delete