Thursday, January 7, 2016

Melted - JLCCW / Blueberry Cheesecake


Blueberry Cheesecake - [no scent description]

This was a pleasant enough scent.  The blueberry comes through much stronger when warmed.  On cold sniff I mainly just noticed that sort of tell-tale cheesecake note.  This had slight hints of blueberry muffin-ness, but I think it did stay more to the cheesecake side of things in the end.
 
I melted this 1+ oz. tart in my tea light warmer and had super strong scent the first half hour or so, then it settled down to more of a comfortable medium-strong after that.
 
[This was a gift.]

2 comments:

  1. I can't figure out if I like blueberry or not. When I first got into wax I didn't care for it, but I've found myself melting it more and more. Then there are certain vendors whose blueberry is very good and I don't mind it, while others have a tart and icky blueberry that I don't care for. Back when I had some VDC I did not care for her blueberry scents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever I have blueberry anything scent, my mind automatically first tells me it's blueberry muffin. It could be blueberry tea or something and my first reaction would be "Muffins!" lol

      ~Deb

      Delete