Sunday, January 3, 2016

Melted - Lasting Scents Candles / Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

Cinnamon Sugar Donuts - '(LSC Original Mix) The original and TOP Best Seller! Smells just like a Fried Cake Donut dusted with Cinnamon Sugar.'
 
 I'm undecided how I feel about this one.  It started off as pretty much just a dry type cinnamon scent with some sugar behind it.  The donut note didn't show up until later, and then almost took over.  It was like the two camps never met and mingled in the middle.  The cinnamon does turn into more of a sweeter type once that donut note starts to come through, which was good because I don't much like the dry type.  This was an okay scent, but I don't think I'd be in any rush to melt it again.

I melted this 1.4 oz tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong, but short lived scent.  It settled down to a light background scent after only an hour or two.

[This was a gift.]

2 comments:

  1. What a strange unfolding! I ended up not trying that one this time around. Maybe that was for the best lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it was interesting. I think some of the cinnamon carried over into the next scent I melted in that dish. Luckily it was also a spiced bakery one.

      ~Deb

      Delete