Sunday, January 17, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls / Back To School

Back To School - [no scent description]

I'm confused about this chunk, and not even sure what the proper name is.  I don't know if it's Back To School, as the little tag shows, or if it's Orange You Ready For School, which I've seen in the store.  Or maybe they are the same thing and had a name change at some point?  The back of the little tag has 'orange, pumpkin' written on it, which is an interesting combination, and I did enjoy it.  I don't think I'd ever recognize it as a pumpkin scent without knowing it was in there.  It didn't strike me as a fall scent.  The orange added sweetness and just enough brightness to keep it from really being a warm, fall pumpkin scent.  Yet, the orange was not strong enough to present itself as a typical perky juicy scent either.  The two work together to make a sort of in-between treat.
 
And why was The Fall Slut even melting a pumpkin scent outside of the fall/pumpkin season, you're no doubt asking?  Because it wasn't pumpkin-y enough to make me think of it as a fall scent, and because I'm working my way through my random 'everyday scents' stash.  If it would have turned out more pumpkin-y, I would have then known to look out for more of this one for the fall.  hehe

I melted this 1.9 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

[This was a gift.]

2 comments:

  1. Sorry! I probably did mislabel it as I tossed the bag ages ago and was just holding this last chunk for you. Oops!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll let it slide this one time. =P

      It was an interesting scent! Thanks for sharing it with me.

      ~Deb

      Delete