Monday, January 4, 2016

Melted - Rosegirls / Strawberry Jam Cream Cake

Strawberry Jam Cream Cake - [no scent description]

I wish I could figure out a word or a way to describe that certain little thing that makes Rosegirls scents unique.  It's like a creaminess, and it's deep, or thick.  You probably all know what I mean.  It's what makes this rather straightforward blend just a notch better.  The Rosegirls strawberry jam blends are some of my favorite scents out there.  And this one keeps that tradition going.  It is warm and creamy, with the strawberry being sweet and 'thick.'  I don't quite get an actual cake note but the vanilla and the slight warmth from whatever else is going on keep this more bakery than sweet summer fruity.  Very nice!

I melted this 1.8 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and was sad to find only light-medium scent.  I would try this again if I ever come across it, and melt a lesser amount, maybe in two warmers/two rooms.

[This was a gift.]

2 comments:

  1. Pity this didn't throw too well. I've always found RG's strawberry blends to be amazing and I get what you mean with that special something that makes their scents just a little different from others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost convinced they add a few drops of rich vanilla to every single scent they make, to give it that signature note.

      ~Deb

      Delete