Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Marshmallow S'mores

Marshmallow S'mores - [no scent description]

This was a freebie in my order last fall and when I saw it I was a bit leery.  S'mores means chocolate and I"m not a big fan of chocolate scents in home fragrance.  I do like graham cracker scents though, and marshmallow scents, so I decided to go ahead and try this instead of passing it on to someone else.  I'm glad I did.  It was actually a rather nice scent.  There is a chocolate note, for sure, but the crackers and the creamy sweetness of the marshmallow keep it toned down.  This is a dessert-type scent, more than a cozy bakery-type.

I melted this 1+ oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had a very healthy medium-strong scent.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, sounds yummy! I'm glad the chocolate didn't turn out too bad. I wish chocolate didn't smell so off in fragrance oils. It would probably be one of my favorite scents then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say I don't like chocolate scents but thinking about it, I seem to be quite okay with chocolate-mint scents, and Sweet Fixations has a Chocolate Chip Cookie scent that I loved, and here I am saying this one was nice.

      Geez, next thing ya know I'll be liking lavender!

      ~Deb

      Delete