Friday, January 15, 2016

Melted - Sweet Fixations / Monster Mash

Monster Mash - '(SF Blend)- A mash up of cinnamon sugar french toast bread and donuts dusted with powdered sugar.'
 
 This one was a little bit blah for me.  There was a nice cinnamon note, softened and sweetened by the sugar.  The bakery notes were quite doughy though, and nothing really took charge and put any oompf into the blend.  On the other hand, it was quite gentle in its blahness, and therefore might be good for when you need a safe scent.

I melted this 1.4 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium scent.

I probably would not get this one again.

2 comments:

  1. I tend to stay away from powdered sugar blends because I feel like the powdered sugar mutes all other notes in the fragrances. This sounds like a nice homey scent, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm just not liking cinnamon bakery scents lately. I had two cinnamon-vanilla type ones this weekend and neither one thrilled me. I probably won't even do Melted posts for them.

      ~Deb

      Delete