Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Natters - Jan. 5 / Back To Work


Back to work today and you know what?  It really wasn't that bad.  I was in this strange mellow mood.  Things just did not bother me.  I wasn't even too upset about just having to be there.  I hope this feeling lasts for a while!!!

I stopped at my mom's for a bit after work and got an update on my sister.  She's feeling pretty miserable, which is to be expected.  Got home to find my BBW order has arrived.  Yay!  I won't be able to take haul pics until Thursday, and by then I should have some of my other orders here too.

I'm really getting into the book I'm reading now . . . finally.  This one was a struggle in the beginning but I'm glad I stuck with it.  I want to get this posted and get up to bed so I can read for while yet tonight.  So this is an extremely short post, but the fact that I'm posting anything on a work night is an accomplishment.

Short and sweet, and talk to you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. How awesome Deb!!! A mellow day breezing through work is the best. I am happy for you. Totally on pins and needles waiting for your book review <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I might finish it last night be got too tired before the end. Today I should be done though! Do you have a review of it on Goodreads?

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Yay for the all around great day! Reading is the best way to finish any day :) Once your Lush stuff comes you can make your reading experience extra luxurious in a bathtub! Hint hint :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always say, I don't know how people can read while they're in the tub. I'd be afraid of getting the book all wet or dropping the device. Our tub is so dang small too, not much room for candles along the edge, or fanciness like that. It's a dinky little work horse bathroom.

      ~Deb

      Delete