Friday, February 19, 2016

Melted - BHG / Iced Lemon Poundcake

Iced Lemon Poundcake - [no scent description]

This smelled so good on cold sniff, a wonderful lemon bakery scent.  I don't know how it turned into a wildberry cheesecake type scent when warmed?!  Yeah, I was baffled by that turn of events.  I even melted more the next day, in a different warmer, thinking maybe the first warmer just had residual scent from something else.  Nope, berry dessert scent filled the air that second time too.  It wasn't a bad scent, not at all, but I'm just baffled and laughing at how it changed so much.

I melted two cubes in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

4 comments:

  1. Wildberry cheesecake!? What! That's bizarre!! It's so weird how this one changed for you from cold scent to warming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to wonder if I have a brain tumor or something! Today I'm melting Butter Rum Mocha and it smells like zucchini bread. Doh!

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I don't know how poundcake turns into cheesecake, but I'm glad you still liked it! What I'm wondering about is where the heck that wildberry came from. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was strange all around, that's for sure!

      ~Deb

      Delete