Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Melted - Front Porch / Eucalyptus Mint & Rain

Eucalyptus Mint & Rain - 'Crisp raindrops blended with eucalyptus and a hint of mint.'
 
This one reminds me of a rainy spring day, not a gray and dreary day, but the kind where there is sun despite those light showers.  Casey said it reminded him of sinus relief type scents and I suppose he's right since there is eucalyptus in it.  I didn't get that though, didn't get any sort of mint or medicinal vibe.  Instead, it was more like a happy almost laundry detergent type scent.  There is sweetness, and brightness, and a feeling of . . . wet.  (lol)  This is not the type of scent I usually go for but I really did enjoy it.
 
I melted this .9 oz. tart in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.
 
[This was a gift.]

6 comments:

  1. Well, I guess wet fits with the 'rain' part of the tart! I've been wanting clean scents lately but discovered that I have none! I've taken instead to the authentic scent of fresh laundry as I catch up on waay too many load of laundry that need to be folded. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you just can't beat the real thing, no matter how nice the laundry scent tarts are! I think my interest in Rosegirls might be picking up again because my tastes are changing and their fruity and clean scents are what I'm starting to crave a little more these days.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a nice switch up scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. =) I'm hoping to snag more next time I order.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. This tart sounds really nice! I totally get what you mean about "wet" scents, some do have that distinct moist smell when melting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so weird how scents can do that!

      ~Deb

      Delete