Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Apple, Pecans & Sage

Apple, Pecans & Sage - 'A compelling blend of enticing scents. Crisp apple, nuttiness of pecans, and spice.'
 
I really liked this one!  I think sage is a note I love but don't realize it.  I seem to remember a couple other scents I've had with sage in it that I've really liked.  But anyway, this one is a wonder in-between type scent.  Like if you don't feel like a heavy bakery scent but aren't quite in the mood for a bright fruity scent.  It could work as fall scent but also works as an everyday scent.  It comes across a little spicier on cold sniff.  Once warmed the apple shows up to lend more of a perky, pretty note.  I think it does stay on the warmer side of the spectrum though.  It's just a really nice, slightly apple-y, softly spiced scent.  Sage appears to be the strong note in here although I really wouldn't know what sage smelled like on its own.  It's kind of hard to really describe this but I do know that I want more and will look for it if I place another order from the Scentsationals website.

I melted three cubes (about 1 oz.) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so intrigued by this! Sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should I get you one if I ever place another order? It really is an interestingly good scent.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. I just noticed your blog description up top says "interested it at the time" instead of "in." Fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this sounds really nice. I like apple scents if they're really soft or light, so this sounds like something I'd enjoy!

    I have to check out the Scentsationals website soon to see if they can ship to APO boxes. Their online scent selection is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The website has SO many more scents than the stores ever carry. It's fun to see what turns up in the stores though, and at least you can smell things first that way but geez, so many options on the site! lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  4. This one sounds really interesting and lovely! I've always wanted to place an order from Scentsationals online.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it! I'm sad I used the whole pack up already. =(

      ~Deb

      Delete