Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Butter Rum Mocha

Butter Rum Mocha - [no scent description]

I like butter rum scents when they remind me of Lifesavers candies.  I like coffee scents.  Mocha is chocolate coffee right?  I'm iffy on chocolate scents.  But I still don't understand how this came out smelling like dreaded zucchini bread?!  LOL  I don't know what it was in this scent that made it smell like that but once my nose and brain found that, that's all I could notice.  Luckily the scent was light enough that I was able to let it keep melting for a while just to see if that note went away but it didn't and I turned the warmer off after about an hour and a half.

I melted three cubes (about 1 oz. worth) in my tea light warmer and had lighter medium scent.

[This was a gift.]

6 comments:

  1. I have not found the last 3 Scentsationals scents you have reviewed and they sound amazing to me! Do you know if they were from Walmart or if they can be found online anywhere? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were ordered from the Scentsationals website. You pay a little more there but they have tons of scents on the site that you won't find in stores.

      ~Deb

      Delete
  2. Gah! The dreaded zucchini hiding where you never thought to find it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Weird. But I guess I was just so excited at the butter rum part that I never considered the chocolate coffee part. lol

      ~Deb

      Delete
  3. Noooo, not zucchini! That's really weird that it showed up here. I wouldn't think zucchini bread when looking at the packaging and name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither would I! But I've been so off in my wax game lately, I don't know what's going on. Things I would normally love are just gross to me now. And I've been melting less because of it.

      Today I have a lovely coffee scent going though, and I'm comforted to find I still do love coffee scents.

      ~Deb

      Delete