Monday, February 22, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Caramel Latte

Caramel Latte - 'Delicious caramel blended in a rich latte.'
 
I almost didn't like this one.  The telltale bitter note of the coffee was quite strong, but it was the weird salty note that nearly ruined this.  Must have been a salted caramel latte, heh.  However, there was just enough sweet creaminess to make it okay for me.  Overall, it was a deep, rich coffee scent with a strong creamy caramel note to top it off.

I melted two cubes in my Glade hot plate warmer and had strong scent.

[This was a gift.]

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm finding that I really like coffee blends lately! I used to dislike them because I couldn't find a true to life coffee blend. They're still not quite true to life, but my nose doesn't cringe at the smell anymore.
    I'm glad this turned out okay for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Cafe Au Lait (Scentsationals) more, but this was still okay. Cafe Au Lait was my absolute favorite coffee scent for a long time. It's been a while since I've had it now, so I wonder if I'd still feel the same.

      ~Deb

      Delete