Saturday, February 20, 2016

Melted - Scentsationals / Corner Bakery

Corner Bakery - [no scent description]

When I started melting this I was thinking it would be yummy sweet bakery notes, like cakes and cookies.  A closer look at the picture on the package shows less sweet things like breads and rolls.  The scent itself leaned much more to just a variety of spices that corner bakery might be using.  It wasn't as sharply spicy as some of the more fall-like spiced scents are, but it was definitely warm spice.  There was a bit of a soft bakery note, and the main spice seemed to be whatever that one is I really don't care for . . . either nutmeg or clove.  Sadly, I was not a fan of this one.

I melted three cubes (1 oz. worth) in my Glade hot plate warmer and had medium-strong scent.

[This was a gift.]

2 comments:

  1. Bummer. Your description makes me think of some sort of non sweet cinnamon roll. Nutmeg or clove seems to be hit or miss in wax. Sometimes its blended well, other times it's just... weird. I like how they seem to perform in Fall/Winter blends though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I saved the other half of this pack. Maybe it will find its way to you in the box I don't seem to be getting mailed out....

      ~Deb

      Delete